Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012

>> Thursday, June 28, 2012

Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
In recent times I started my first project (hooray!), but unfortunately not working properly. It was in my city for about twenty minutes, but my project panel still says no plans are being built in the city, so you can not assign any symbol. What you guys will suggest me. Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your replies.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 17-10-2011
Daksha90 Daksha90 is offline
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,486
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
Confirm that you include additional tokens to assign toward the blueprints. Within one of my cities I attempt to position a blueprint and after that found out that I comprise no tokens toward allocate. I finished up exchange the tokens starting Omnicorp. After that I found out that I can't presently allocate all tokens of one faction however have to assign a positive amount of every group within that stage.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 17-10-2011
Robyn Robyn is offline
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 112
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
I had no tokens demonstrate up to be capable to allocate simply for the reason that my city was not assembly additional tokens or they were being before now utilize within operate to additional cities and or omnicorp.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 17-10-2011
WinsomeK WinsomeK is offline
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 119
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
Hello I am facing the same problem. I am acquainted with I comprise the offices; however I can't inform which workers I require for the reason that add up to is covered up through a small white bar. By the side of any rate, it doesn't perform me a lot good to comprise the tokens because the BP doesn't demonstrate up within the list of lively mega structures in any case. I tried adding the similar structure to a blank map. It straight away showed up during the list of lively mega structures, even though the fact that there were no tokens to allocate it.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 17-10-2011
GaganGang GaganGang is offline
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,536
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
Hi thanks for your reply. I tried adding another mega structure in the map to ensure that there was a specific map error. I randomly selected the Empire State Building, put it in, and immediately appeared on the list of BP. Then removed. I also found that you can delete the mega structures by selecting them and critical the delete key. In any case, at the moment I have a latest difficulty. Subsequent to removing the Tokyo Tower and position back it, this at the present come into view in my active megastructures. However as a result does the Empire State Building, still subsequent to you delete it? still subsequent to loading a game previous to at what time I did the Empire State Building at rest appears on top of my list of active megastructures and is no longer on my list of place able megastructures.
Reply With Quote
#6
Old 17-10-2011
James Arness James Arness is offline
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 60
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
same problem with me. The ESB and Tokyo Tower, together come into view on my list of active megastructures. But to make matters worse, when I select the Tokyo Tower to add pieces to it, which leads me to the menu of the construction of the Empire State Building, even when going to "run flat" directly from the construction site . This is extremely antagonized.
Reply With Quote
#7
Old 17-10-2011
LotusN LotusN is offline
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,465
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
I presently position the statues of Easter Island, and that they are not used. By going to the menu of the building, this was once directed to the construction of the Empire State Building. After placing the statues of Easter Island down and their Disposal, the ESB no longer appears in my menu plans, but the statues. Click on any of the menu plans menu brings me to the construction of Tokyo Tower.
Reply With Quote
#8
Old 17-10-2011
Mollyi7 Mollyi7 is offline
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,242
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
you possibly will perform it that way. Additional than that I comprise simply placed the "itza" BP within my city and it effort excellent. However separately from that I have no sign as why they possibly will at rest be listed.
Reply With Quote
#9
Old 17-10-2011
Orochimaru Orochimaru is offline
Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,477
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
the difficulty is not that he is not able to delete the BP. ITS what time he delete it it’s at rest shows up within the BP catalog window or within several additional approach still position as being construct within the list of options. Still subsequent to building additional BP's the blueprint list of options comprise all type of messing up. As a result with that it was not how he removes the BP however the list of options that was messing up.
Reply With Quote
#10
Old 18-10-2011
GaganGang GaganGang is offline
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,536
Re: Difficulty with the blueprint in cities XL 2012
I've been be relevant tokens on the way to my BP, and I'm at the moment on stage 2. The definite site, on the other hand, shows no observable progress and at rest interpret that it's 0% completed and on period one. It superior show up behind all the time I've been session coming up in favor of it.
Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author