How placing mode works in cities XL 2012

>> Thursday, June 28, 2012

How placing mode works in cities XL 2012
Hi guys please share some ideas about this game with me. I am totally new for this game and I would like to know how placing mode works in cities XL 2012. I go with many other site but I did not found any information about it. I didn't quite acquire what it performs. It's beneath the "Advanced" choice. Please clear my doubts. All replies are appreciated.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 17-10-2011
Ashley Parker Ashley Parker is offline
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,421
Re: How placing mode works in cities XL 2012
It allows you to scroll through all the buildings are the game itself. So you no longer have the red / Freezone / singleblock / line of available housing. Perfect for when you are looking for the right building to match the environment better. I see it as almost a necessity if you want your city to become real. It gives you much more control and its cities are more "yours" if you know what I mean.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 17-10-2011
Bubboy Bubboy is offline
Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,490
Re: How placing mode works in cities XL 2012
Essentially, it's for people who would like to position their eyecandy metropolis It's actually a superior obsession (in my opinion I do not make use of it much), for the reason that SC4 was complete of buildings that utilize solutions that are able to be positioned manually rather than wait to build on the areas. It is a very useful and helpful. I only wish there were more variants for each type of business. I tried to build an avenue of hotels, bars and restaurants but the limited range of available properties makes it look strange. Oh, well, CXL2012 should address this issue.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 18-10-2011
Robyn Robyn is offline
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 112
Re: How placing mode works in cities XL 2012
Without a doubt, through the modding tools we'll optimistically perceive many extra dissimilarity buildings to decide starting toward make our unique cities. Placing mode is the simply mode I utilize, exclusive of it I won't be playing CXL to any further extent.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 18-10-2011
WinsomeK WinsomeK is offline
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 119
Re: How placing mode works in cities XL 2012
Normal small roads that are built in more large rods (floods, etc.) have no intersection. They simply have a stop symbol and motorists toward the inside the street, etc, if it was obvious and secure. Thus, traffic on the street to run freely, similar to the small road connection would not guide toward a traffic light crossroads.
Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author