limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
>> Thursday, June 28, 2012
limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
I was on the subject of to pay money for this game (Cities XL 2011) in the company of the steam. However, I realized there was a limit of 5 activations. For the reason that of this DRM is not at all going to pay money for this game or some related products from this developer. Sim City 2000 still works excellent on top of my system, and has unrestricted activations in view of the fact that I got back within the mid 90's. What you guys think about it? Please share your replies with me.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 17-10-2011
Ashley Parker Ashley Parker is offline
Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,421
Re: limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
I have to admit that he was attracting through the 75% agreement throughout Steam. This game has been resting on my aspiration list in favor of as long as vapor has been all the way through Steam. I as well have possession of City Life 2008. Despite the troubles with that game, I had a lot of fun with it. I was waiting for an update. But then I saw that Cities XL has third party DRM, DRM vapor also restricting the product to 5 total activations. And at the moment I will not buy the game, regardless of price. If given as a gift, I will return to the donor and ask for their money back.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 17-10-2011
Wyl Wyl is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,480
Re: limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
I have disbelief the developers are departing to lose some sleep in excess of this, however put in an additional lost sale toward the list on account of this DRM. I approximately clicked the 'Add to Cart' key resting on Steam.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 17-10-2011
Bubboy Bubboy is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,490
Re: limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
How often do you really think you're going to re-download the game before deciding that, after all the noise that had just resigned to play anyway? $ 12.50 to play something else is better than $ 50. To really justify the existence of this game I would say you should be able to devote many hours to anyway. If not just stay with something that is not a simulator. The game is not worth buying unless you have a passion for building the city. If not, just stick to throw things in other games. I have an open cxl'09 4 activations in excess of two '09 and '11 edition left. The activation limit is supposed to not anything to perform with deciding whether or not you pay money for this game.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 17-10-2011
WinsomeK WinsomeK is offline
Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 119
Re: limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
I was concerning to pay money for it at a discount on top of Steam. I proverb the DRM caution at the end moment. I rapidly stimulated my mouse pointer left from the 'add to cart' key. Why do corporation carry on annoying the people who pay money for their products?
Reply With Quote
#6
Old 17-10-2011
Shae Shae is offline
Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,600
Re: limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
I have a passion for building games in town. I remember the pride when they first reached the level of cities in the original SimCity (not 2000). I played several cities across the SimCity 4 infested with insects, accidents and all at what time I initially came toward life in the city, which was played as a substitute of sleeping. And at the moment I would like to play Cities XL 2011. Other than I would like to play without distressing regarding how a lot of times I am able to restore my computer, or how a lot of times I build a latest one. That is not possible for the reason that of the activation limit.
Reply With Quote
#7
Old 17-10-2011
DevenderD DevenderD is offline
Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,601
Re: limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
The idea of the resale of second hand games with Steam DRM window, anyway. What happens when my Steam pay money for copy of Cities XL 2011 has been activating 5 times? I am not able to pay money for a fresh copy resting on Steam, and I cannot have fun the game. Sounds like a bad deal for me. Are you so short sighted that you buy without thinking about the future and the value of the gameplay? (I mean the value of "how much he valued his collection", not a price put on it.) Do not see how activation limit does not directly affect your buying decision.
Reply With Quote
#8
Old 17-10-2011
Badmannah Badmannah is offline
Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,615
Re: limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
I possibly will be wrong, but if you keep the code that comes with its first activation that were probably generated on the basis of the MAC address of network adapter. In this case, reinstatement is not counted as a new activation. I think the five activities are really about multiple facilities. Playing at home, laptop, grandmother and so on.
Reply With Quote
#9
Old 18-10-2011
LuckBuzz LuckBuzz is offline
Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 55
Re: limits of 5 machine activation in cities XL 2012
Except for the principles of the problem, this is one of the most important reasons why they say no to pay money for DRMed games. I'm pretty convinced I installed Deus Ex more than five times up to now. Well, I pay money for the game twice, however I like significant that I am able to play the game at what time I modify my PC. What are the probability that the server will cancel the activations still in the region of?
Reply With Quote










0 comments:
Post a Comment