Villains in Spider-Man: Edge of Time

>> Thursday, June 28, 2012

Villains in Spider-Man: Edge of Time
I have heard about the game Spider-Man: Edge of Time, so i’m very much excited about this new release. So I want to purchase this game, but I don’t have much more information about this game. So the main thing I want to know about the villains in this game. Who are the villains in this game and what their role are. So if you guys have any of the information about this then please let me know about this. Your suggestion and ideas will be appreciated.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 16-10-2011
Chakradevroy Chakradevroy is offline
Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,590
Re: Villains in Spider-Man: Edge of Time
According to me there are the lacks of the villains in this release I have seen in this game, only Anit Venom and black cat are have to know about the villains in this game. And maybe there are the possibilities that the Joker will be the for the role of the villain in this game. And if there are the other secret villain are there then that’s will be the great of this game to have the villain.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 16-10-2011
MACALL MACALL is offline
Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,245
Re: Villains in Spider-Man: Edge of Time
I think there are the needs to have more villains in this game, since there are not that much enough villains there in these games which have the ability to play the main lead role in this game, and there are the possibilities that this game have the tighter story in spite having the villain. All that there are the Anit Venom which is the best part if talking about the villains in this game. Since it have its own personality that is seem to be the perfect for the role of the villain. The Anit Venom is seen in the White Costume which is the best way to dress the villain and beside this I have found that there are the additional goons are also there in this game like green goblin or the lizard.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 16-10-2011
Irene-I Irene-I is offline
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,496
Re: Villains in Spider-Man: Edge of Time
I have searched many of the side to check for the Villains available for this Spider-Man: Edge of Time, and all that I have found is that there are the villain which include the groups of the green goblin, Rhino and there also the chances for the villain like the Joker and the Anit Venom which are the main villain that have to face by the main character in this game. So all that I can say is that there are the lots of things to enjoy this game including the main villains and additional goon that are in the intention to kill the spider-man.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 19-10-2011
Nimos Nimos is offline
Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,418
Re: Villains in Spider-Man: Edge of Time
All I have seen that there are the lack of the villain in this game since there are Anit Venom and black cat may be the main villain for this game however there are the groups of the villain that are there to create the problems for the main character. So for the groups there are the possibility include the groups of the green goblin, Rhino.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author