Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
>> Thursday, June 28, 2012
Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
I am confused that if this is a bug with all the people or it is only me who is facing this issue. My chr is level 24 and you acquire a few daggers through the DLC fairly premature. Unluckily Tallis can't utilize them. She just comes through 35 dex and they need higher. This is no big deal as I can respect her. After that the daggers say you have to have dual weapons (that Tallis has) but I still can't provide them. Please reply.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 16-10-2011
DougWison DougWison is offline
Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,457
Re: Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
I would like to tell you that Tallis's daggers are protected to her similar to Bianca that is to Varric.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 16-10-2011
Ashley Parker Ashley Parker is offline
Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,421
Re: Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
Bianca is not color-coded. She utilizes the default, unenhanced crossbow symbol. In the event that you spoiler her spoiler in Act III, she utilizes the default, profoundly-captivated crossbow symbol. I suspect the explanation you would have thought she was shade-coded is resulting from the fact that you cleverly make a point not to utilize unenhanced weapons and so aren't acclimated to their shade.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 16-10-2011
Shae Shae is offline
Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,600
Re: Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
This should be some sort of bug. I am unable to adroitness Tallis in Dual Weapon e.g. Unforgiving Chain. An insight declares something similar to "No double weapon is furnished”, admitting that she is provided with knifes on every hand. (Playing the German event, so yield may be contrasting in different dialects) provided that this is the case, the double weapon dexterities are bolted. Yet if her weapons are bolted like Bianca to Varric, it should be still plausible, being as how Varric can aptitude in extended weapons as well. Then again hey, an assassine that cannot finesse in double weapon is undeniably useless in my eyes. I trust there can be a fix soon.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 16-10-2011
Wyl Wyl is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,480
Re: Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
In Tallis expertise screen, I still got the red clue idiom "No double wield weapon provided" but I overlooked it and clicked on it twice and then it worked. This is same with Unforgiving Chain, et cetera. Since this is a bug, then it is a minor one I am able to exist with.
Reply With Quote
#6
Old 16-10-2011
Bubboy Bubboy is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,490
Re: Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
You need to perceive however Hawke isn't a Warden and has no learning of the taint, and none of the Wardens that exist now have ever known about a Darkspawn swapping forms and having someone. Just the Old Gods are known to do that, and in the course of action both souls die. I am not truism that an individual could not pretend their Hawkes in against Qunari Hawkes that permit Tallis to leave.
Reply With Quote
#7
Old 16-10-2011
mbangali mbangali is offline
Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,490
Re: Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
There is no control of anything whatsoever, no pretending whatsoever. At that focus, why trouble with unremarkableness in both amusement play and storytelling when I would be able to altogether besides play like Bayonets.
Reply With Quote
#8
Old 19-10-2011
Nabhanyu Nabhanyu is offline
Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 128
Re: Tallis cannot utilize daggers in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassinc
I am unable to ability Tallis in Dual Weapon e.g. Unforgiving Chain. A understanding pronounces something comparable to "No twofold weapon is outfitted”, confirming that she is furnished with knifes on each hand. (Playing the German occasion, so yield could be differentiating in unexpected tongues) given that this is the case, the twofold weapon aptitudes are blasted.
Reply With Quote










0 comments:
Post a Comment