Limits on Hawke's character in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin
>> Thursday, June 28, 2012
Limits on Hawke's character in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin
Bioware has provided style and structure of DA2. I think that it is not very surprising that BioWare positioned firm limits on top of the sorts of opinions Hawke might hold. Hawke was openly intended to be a hero therefore he wasn't permitted to consider things that weren't heroic.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 16-10-2011
MACALL MACALL is offline
Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,245
Re: Limits on Hawke's character in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin
I am not attempting to toss a wrench into your RPing here but Fereldans scorn bondage in all encompassing. They were treated like slaves give or take the same time as the Orlesian occupation. I figure it’s reproduced in the bone. In addition this is where Andraste was from and we all skill she felt about bondage.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 16-10-2011
DougWison DougWison is offline
Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,457
Re: Limits on Hawke's character in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin
I don't recollect being pestered in the slavers scene specifically, possibly in light of the fact that I'd instinctually go hostile to-slavers anyway so Hawke's stance was unvarying with my vision of him (or them, to be correct), but at alternate puts it maddened me a touch to be compelled to take a position I didn't feel "a good fit for this specific Hawke. Without a doubt the event shouldn't ever collect my Hawke could take such and such position, no matter his social grounding. It might as well constantly give me a "yes", a "no" and conceivably a "but" alternative if good to go. I could be playing an atypical Fereldan, nonetheless. One who adores Orlesians and slavers, contempt pooches, and is shocked by the sole considered King Maric.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 16-10-2011
Orochimaru Orochimaru is offline
Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,477
Re: Limits on Hawke's character in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin
I think there's more to Hawke's loathe of slavers than him basically "being a victor." Besides the ethical protests, he had to kick a cluster of slavers out of his household's domain. He always needs to battle them off, and unless you hold a utmost abhorrence of Fenris, anyhow one of his confidants has been brutalized as a consequence of being a slave.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 19-10-2011
Ves Ves is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 52
Re: Limits on Hawke's character in Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin
Unquestionably the occasion shouldn't ever gather my Hawke might take such and such position, no matter his social crushing. It could simultaneously unvaryingly give me a "yes", a "no" and conceivably a "but" elective if great to go. I might be playing an atypical Fereldan, in any case.
Reply With Quote










0 comments:
Post a Comment