how can I increase the recoil of my gun fire
>> Friday, June 29, 2012
how can I increase the recoil of my gun fire
I have heard the beta version of CS:oG it will be having higher recoil than 1.6? I genuinely believe that they must increase it somewhat, as well as they should also take into consideration quality of hands and weapons.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 02-10-2011
Mollyi7 Mollyi7 is offline
Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,243
Re: how can I increase the recoil of my gun fire
According to the latest updates, CS:GO doesn’t seems to have any change in recoil and is same as the source...
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 03-10-2011
VazV VazV is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,241
Re: how can I increase the recoil of my gun fire
Using a crossbow will disturb the enemies mind more than any other weapon. As long as you can stay out of his view health of your enemy is going to drop.










0 comments:
Post a Comment