Can’t find any server while playing multiplayer in Dungeons: The Dark Lord
>> Friday, June 29, 2012
Can’t find any server while playing multiplayer in Dungeons: The Dark Lord
I have at last got Dark Lord later than a few troubles running behind steam. Can anyone tell me the details of multiplayer mode? My main concern is that I do not see any servers when I select multiple players and if I can create a game that says the game is not local to the Internet. In addition, there is no option to play in multiplayer mode against AI opponents? I loved the first game and really could not wait for this sequel to leave please do not tell me there is a skirmish against the AI.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 01-10-2011
VazV VazV is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,241
Re: Can’t find any server while playing multiplayer in Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Indeed, there is no skirmish against the AI. Have your own server as "LAN" is entirely predictable and normal. The other players see him as "Internet" (unless you sit at your side, of course). If no other server visible, which is most likely because no one else is waiting in the lobby with an open server? Dungeons Add-on has just begun, so be patient. I had two games today already, so you are working.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 01-10-2011
Jung Jung is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,199
Re: Can’t find any server while playing multiplayer in Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Ordered water vapor as well. He killed me to see 27 instead of 23 as an impulse. Sad no AI since he was planning several more lonely than I hope it will forge a kingdom patch is amazing, with the patch so I'll keep waiting and hope that come true but are not expected anything from fear of being disappointed. I saw the introduction of the Dark Lord on YouTube and made me laugh a lot! I love the season I think!
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 01-10-2011
Nimos Nimos is offline
Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,418
Re: Can’t find any server while playing multiplayer in Dungeons: The Dark Lord
It was an easy decision to leave the AI, but remember that a good AI for multiplayer games is probably one of the hardest things in the strategy game today. And nobody likes poor AI, so that "only half done" is not helpful at all. Because the supplement is not a full price title, we had to cut some parts. And there are so many different ways of dealing with the enemy in multiplayer dungeons, and dungeons never had the multiplayer experience before.
Any attempt for the first time an AI is most likely to mean that simply do not have the time to schedule a "second attempt." Example: You can try to attract snipe heroes or enemy may try to make their spawning, trying to build itself generates to gain influence, try to concentrate on lairs of monsters, capture hero doors in place, delve into the dungeon to bother you, go for his elves, to treat the gold mine, straight from his heart, so dungeon. Without a good set of knowledge and evidence of what works and what does not, that does not even try to start a multiplayer-AI.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 01-10-2011
Enos Enos is offline
Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,611
Re: Can’t find any server while playing multiplayer in Dungeons: The Dark Lord
I think the concept of the game Dungeons works pretty well for a single player avatar without a full-fledged enemy AI. For example, try the "one-hour game in survival mode" - achievement, we must be very efficient to get that far. Unlike the main Dungeons, the energy loss is increasing exponentially now; you have to save a lot and plan ahead.
Reply With Quote
#6
Old 03-10-2011
Shikamaru Nara Shikamaru Nara is offline
Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,666
Re: Can’t find any server while playing multiplayer in Dungeons: The Dark Lord
I totally accept that a design decision to set aside AI whatever reason, but I object to being told this title is not the full price is £ 30 full price pc (just Dead Island pay and will have to pay for Fortaleza 3). I made the point in his side more than anything with a talented development team obviously aside skirmish was to sell themselves a little short. Once again I apologize if this seems a bit brash; it is the intention that I really like these games would have been perfect with just the skirmish.
Reply With Quote










0 comments:
Post a Comment